As your local Member of Parliament, Sharon can:
- Raise issues in Parliament
- Promote issues to the government
- Contact appropriate ministers and departments
- Recommend a service that can help
- Assist community organisations
- Provide advice and assistance
- Advocate on your behalf with representatives from other levels of government
If we can’t help you, at the very least we should be able to put you in touch with someone who can.
For assistance phone Sharon’s office on 5331 1003 or drop into her office at 17 Lydiard Street North. You can also email Sharon on Sharon.Knight@parliament.vic.gov.au.